CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, CCDE, CCIE, CCSP, CCVP, CCIP.
freesix

Netacad account

Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:02 am

Hi,

I want know whether my Netacad account will close down after completing my CCNA Course.

I began in January in a Local Center of my community and I'm assumed to complete in November, but I don't envisage to write my International Exam (ICDN 1 & 2) this year as I gotta first learn much more before writing it,
so I plan to write it next year but I'm afraid whether my Netacad account will no longer be available by next year.

Please can you tell me more?

ScottF
Certs:
CCNA

Re: Netacad account

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:40 am

My account stayed open after I had to stop going to the CCNA classes I was taking. The course material was available for a number of years after. Can't say that's still the case but that's my experience.

eaadams
Post Whore

Re: Netacad account

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:18 am

As long as you keep your account active by logging into Cisco NetSpace every couple of months you have your Networking Academy account for life.
Discuss this with your instructor. If you have any specific Netacad questions you can access the student helpdesk via the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cisconetworkingacademy

Aubrey
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. Alvin Toffler, "Future Shock" 1970

'

Return to Cisco Certifications