Site announcements from the admin and moderators.
jdsilva
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNP

Thanks Steve

Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:32 pm

After the $50 give away thing I got to thinking...

It occurs to me that you spend a lot of time working on this forum (updates, tweaks, helping people, etc) for damn near nothing in return other than what the adds bring in, and the satisfaction of helping people out.

So I just want to say thanks :)

Your work does not go totally unnoticed, and I dare say you've put together a pretty decent community here. It's because of your work and dedication that you have mods like rizacerz and myself that stick around to help people out, and the reason why we seem to have a steady stream of new members joining and participating.

Keep up the good work!

j

Steve
Site Admin
Certs:
CCNA

Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:35 pm

Thank you for your kind words. It made my day to read this post this morning. I really enjoy what Networking Forum has become and am truly greatful for every person I've met and who's been helped by the site. Thank you to the admins and the members who stop by on a regular basis.

Steve

vivek283
CCIE #17621
Certs:
CCIE - Security, R&S. RHCE.

Steve

Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:15 am

Cheers to Steve !

I have seen the advertisements in usenet. Seen his replies in almost every post in the forum.

We appretiate your dedication. Please keep it up.

Vivek

TravisT
Certs:
CCNA, Sec+

Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:25 pm

Ditto!

I know it's not easy to manage a forum like this, and for what in return?

Thanks Steve, I know the site has helped me so many times already and will help me more in the future. Keep up the great work!

TravisT

'

Return to Announcements