General off-topic discussions.
Project2501
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNA

Re: Is weekend time!!

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:59 am

bsdrocker wrote:It's my birthday today, but not much going on - parents are taking me out for dinner, but that's about it. I bought myself an iPad last week, though - it's pretty sweet.

Hell YEAH happy birthday!

Now, how is the new ipad? I'm thinking i'll get one soon for all the pdfs i've got. Juniper documentation is also pretty much pdfs because they don't have a Cisco press equivalent and we've got some more juniper kit so. :thinking:
- Pete

student01
Certs:
CCNA, ITIL v3 F

Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 am

golf club championship this weekend so golf saturday and sunday!

routerdork
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNA, MCDST, MCP, A+

Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:36 am

No plans so far. Relax and chill I guess.

Project2501
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNA

Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:41 am

- Pete

ristau5741
Post Whore
Certs:
Instanity

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:19 am

that1guy15 wrote:
Otanx wrote:Reading for the CCDA. Hate this exam. Just memorizing the Cisco way of doing things. Got a free weekday off in a couple weeks because I have to travel on a Sunday so I will be booking the exam then.

-Otanx

Yeah the CCDA is a drag. ARCH is a lot more fun to work through.

Why is everyone working on their home office? Strange I am spending today reorganizing my home office and getting it setup. Honestly really havent touched it since we moved in last year. Not much else around here. UFC fight tomorrow!

I've had cleaning up the home office on the hunny-do list for about a year, I just may work on that this weekend while I'm stuck inside.
Tips of the day:
- The human mind is the ultimate creation invention.
- I have so many customers, my customers have customers.
- Sausage time
- POP, stack, and store

paadams
Post Whore
Certs:
MCSA, VCP4, CCNA, CCNA Security

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:24 am

Project2501 wrote:Here zombie fans, http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/tools/ ... red_8_edfb

Blade designs aren't bad but I can't stand the green handles.

Otanx
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNP, CEH

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:38 pm

that1guy15 wrote:
Otanx wrote:Reading for the CCDA. Hate this exam. Just memorizing the Cisco way of doing things. Got a free weekday off in a couple weeks because I have to travel on a Sunday so I will be booking the exam then.

-Otanx

Yeah the CCDA is a drag. ARCH is a lot more fun to work through.

Why is everyone working on their home office? Strange I am spending today reorganizing my home office and getting it setup. Honestly really havent touched it since we moved in last year. Not much else around here. UFC fight tomorrow!

Yep, I already have read the ARCH book once. It is more interesting. I am hoping to do it shortly after I finish the CCDA. My home office is done. I need time to finish the movie room. Need another set of black-out curtains, find a way to mount my speakers to the wall, and then get the surround sound configured properly.

-Otanx
Stay networked, my friends.

'
Previous

Return to Forum Lobby