General off-topic discussions.
ristau5741
Post Whore
Certs:
Instanity

Rock and Roll

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Aerosmith announced 20 North American tour dates today, tickets (pricey) on sale April 11th,
wife is excited for that, Slash w/ Miles Kennedy opening, I am excited for that.
Tips of the day:
- The human mind is the ultimate creation invention.
- I have so many customers, my customers have customers.
- Sausage time
- POP, stack, and store

deanwebb
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNA R&S, CCNP Security, BCEB, MOSMWNMTK

Re: Rock and Roll

Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Back when $20 could get a pretty decent seat, I was all about going to concerts.

Now, it's, like, what, $150 for nosebleed seats for some of these? No can do.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.

Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | IT'S NOT THE FIREWALL!!!

ristau5741
Post Whore
Certs:
Instanity

Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:38 am

yea, something like that, double it if you want VIP treatment. cheaper tickets on the lawn GA at these outdoor venues, but bring an umbrella, towel and a change of clothes in case it rains, (or you get a beer dumped on you. like my wife did at the Jimmy Buffett concert we went to a few years ago and sat on the lawn.)
Tips of the day:
- The human mind is the ultimate creation invention.
- I have so many customers, my customers have customers.
- Sausage time
- POP, stack, and store

deanwebb
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNA R&S, CCNP Security, BCEB, MOSMWNMTK

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:28 am

Reunion Arena here in Dallas was a cool concert venue, once upon a time. Then the AA Center took all the concert business. Reunion got bulldozed.

Now it's Reunion Park, an open-air concert facility. :doh:

Then again, those are easier to clean up after concerts. Just get a big ol' blower and a bulk garbage skip... no need to repair chairs or anything.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.

Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | IT'S NOT THE FIREWALL!!!

'

Return to Forum Lobby